“How to make no bake cookie dough bites?” If you want a sweet and simple treat that requires minimal effort, no bake cookie dough bites are the perfect option. These bite-sized balls of cookie dough goodness are quick to make and can be easily customized to your liking. In this article we will provide you a step-by-step guide on how to make no bake cookie dough bites that will have your taste buds begging for more!
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, softened
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 cup mini chocolate chips
No bake cookie dough Recipe:
- In a large mixing bowl, cream together the softened butter, brown sugar, and granulated sugar until light and fluffy.
- Add in the vanilla extract and salt, and mix until well combined.
- Gradually add the flour into the mixture and stir until fully incorporated.
- Fold in the mini chocolate chips until they are evenly distributed throughout the dough.
- Use a small cookie scoop or tablespoon to scoop out the dough and roll into 1-inch balls.
- Place the cookie dough balls onto a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Refrigerate the cookie dough balls for at least 30 minutes to allow them to firm up.
- Serve the no bake cookie dough bites chilled, and enjoy!
Helpful Tips and Tricks
- If you prefer a softer texture, you can use less flour in the recipe.
- To add some extra crunch, you can substitute the mini chocolate chips with chopped nuts or toffee bits.
- If the dough is too dry, add a teaspoon of milk or cream to help bring it together.
- For a healthier twist, you can substitute some of the all-purpose flour with almond flour or oat flour.
- If you’re a fan of peanut butter, you can add 1/4 cup of creamy or crunchy peanut butter to the cookie dough mixture for a nutty flavor.
- If you want to add some extra sweetness, you can drizzle some melted chocolate or caramel sauce on top of the no bake cookie dough bites before serving.
- To make your cookie dough bites even more festive, you can roll them in different toppings such as coconut flakes, sprinkles, crushed candy canes, or crushed graham crackers.
- If you prefer a more chewy texture, you can use light brown sugar instead of dark brown sugar.
- If you don’t have a small cookie scoop or tablespoon, you can use your hands to roll the dough into balls. Just be sure to wash your hands thoroughly before and after handling the dough.
- If you want to make your cookie dough bites ahead of time, you can store them in the freezer for up to a month. Just be sure to thaw them in the refrigerator for a few hours before serving.
- If the dough is too sticky to work with, you can refrigerate it for a few minutes before rolling it into balls.
- If you’re serving the cookie dough bites at a party or gathering, you can display them in a decorative bowl or on a pretty platter to make them look even more appealing.
- No bake cookie dough bites are a quick and easy treat that requires minimal effort.
- They can be easily customized to suit your taste preferences.
- Refrigeration is necessary to help the cookie dough bites firm up.
- They can be stored in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
No bake cookie dough bites are a delicious and easy-to-make treat that require minimal effort and are perfect for satisfying your sweet tooth. With just a few simple ingredients and some helpful tips and tricks, you can create a batch of these tasty treats that are sure to please.
Whether you’re in the mood for something chocolatey, nutty, or fruity, you can easily customize these bites to suit your taste preferences. So why not give this recipe a try and enjoy a delightful snack that is both quick and easy to make? You won’t regret it!
Also Read:What Does CFS Mean On Instagram?